Synit Venom 250

Discussion in 'Rods and Rod Blanks' started by rebel, Nov 11, 2010.

1. rebel

rebel Senior Member

I'm interested in getting a spinning 250 gram Synit Venom, i need some feedback on this blank and i need to know who could build me 1

Thanx

2. fishingeek

fishingeek Senior Member

I would contact Topper for the build and you can jump on the Synit site (they are a Sponsor) and order the blank from them.

3. SynitUsa

SynitUsa Site Sponsor

pm sent Rebel

4. crossbones

crossbones Member

i just stopped by topper's emporium today. wow.

i saw some builds he has done and some things he was doing and i was really amazed at the build quality in addition to his knowledge of the products.

he is going to build me a synit 250g acid rap for a jm pe3. judging by the quality of what i saw i can tell you it won't be the only one i have him build.

hopefully he will keep building. from the awards on his walls there are more than a few other things he is pretty good at.

5. Astronut

Astronut Senior Member

Topper wud be da man for ur custom rod needs, trust me on that one.

astro..

6. north coast

north coast Senior Member

You'll love the synit, I have not bent a 250, but if the bigger models I've built are any indication, these are really sweet blanks/rods.

7. red hunter

red hunter Senior Member

Do not hesitate , get it you wii not regret it .

8. SynitUsa

SynitUsa Site Sponsor

I still can't believe you let the beauty slip away for that price Kent!!

You'll love the synit, I have not bent a 250, but if the bigger models I've built are any indication, these are really sweet blanks/rods.

9. north coast

north coast Senior Member

I know ,Do you have to remind me? I made Co Vi happy though.
    I just needed some cash at the time. Chances are good that I'll build up another one come tuna time. I really do love these rods.I still remember clearly how well the rod handled a 72"fish. If someone would have told me 10 years ago that a spinning rod a little oner 5 feet woluld land a 72" bluefin tuna,I would have asked what they were smoking?

10. paul708

paul708 Site Sponsor

11. silky23

silky23 Senior Member