Photo
- - - - -

Zenith White Wolf

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 MrBill

MrBill

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:56 PM

Here's another great rod by Zenith. It's called the "White Wolf" here in the United States. This rod is white. And I mean white. Threads and blank are white.

This factory wrapped rod is model 60S-10. It is a one piece rod that is 72" in length and weights 9.17 ounces. It is rated for line up to PE6 with jigs from 120-320g. The maximum rated drag is 15.43 pounds. It is constructed of 95% carbon.

By pulling on the rod, I would say it is mostly parabolic but has some meat on the base of the rod. This is another nice rod for jigging inshore species. It has a rubber end, not a gimble.
"The easiest way to find tackle lost around the house is to buy a replacement.":)

#2 HWK

HWK

Posted 24 August 2010 - 08:01 PM

Now that's a bad A$$ rod !!!

#3 MrBill

MrBill

Posted 24 August 2010 - 08:01 PM

I'll post up some pictures of lift tests soon.
"The easiest way to find tackle lost around the house is to buy a replacement.":)

#4 Anthony

Anthony

Posted 24 August 2010 - 08:14 PM

Im going to Bed now......:( Wow , Mr Bill hope you dont have another called a silver fox :)

#5 ty2philly

ty2philly
  • LocationBay Area CA - Philly PA

Posted 24 August 2010 - 08:29 PM

MrBill,

Thanks for posting those photos. What timing because I have been looking at some jigging rods with white in the blanks. I am wondering if anyone makes a pearlescent white color, or would that be an Abalone design?

Ty

#6 Enoch

Enoch

Posted 24 August 2010 - 08:35 PM

Very nice rod. Ti guides. I certainly like this one.

#7 asianfly

asianfly

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:01 PM

Mr. Bill, where in the US can we get this baby?

#8 lingasaurus

lingasaurus

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:06 PM

Very nice, can't wait to see the lift tests. Awesome rod.

#9 MrBill

MrBill

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:09 PM

Mr. Bill, where in the US can we get this baby?

I got it from a sponsor on this this site. ProTackle, located in Poulsbo, WA USA

Zenith White Wolf - Pro Tackle

#10 MrBill

MrBill

Posted 28 August 2010 - 03:10 PM

I finally got around to doing some lift test today of the White Wolf. These pictures should show you the action you can expect from this rod with three different loads. I only took the rod up to the manufacturer's load recommendation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users