Photo
- - - - -

Palm Beach Fishing Co. "Jig Only" Charters

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 threelittlefish

threelittlefish

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:28 AM

It has been brought to my attention by Angry Angler that jiggers are often looking for jig friendly charters. AA mentioned that I should post offering of "jig only" charters. I am an avid jigger and jig whenever I have the opportunity. I have been jigging for about 3 years. Before finding Angry Angler to jig with I have been jigging alone.

We run a Pursuit 3800 express that just underwent an extensive refit in Feb/March/April. The boat is 41' overall and has a 14'2" beam and can comfortably accommodate 4 people jigging. We have a air conditioned cabin and the mezzanine area is in full shade under the hard top.

We are located at Sailfish Marina in Palm Beach. There is an extensive reef line with both shallow and deep ledges within a 15 minute ride from the dock. There are also numerous wrecks to fish. We can also head over to the Bahamas and jig yellowfin in the New Providence Channel.

Check us out at Palm Beach Fishing Co. Fishing Charters

I e-mailed the mods about sponsoring the site..... I am waiting to hear back.

#2 JMDOUG

JMDOUG

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:08 AM

Check your PM

#3 angryangler

angryangler
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, FL

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:59 AM

My Time Aboard the "Dirty Fin", fishing with Capt. Larry and Palm Beach Fishing Co

I can't tell you how nice of a boat this is, you'll just have to experience it for yourself, however these pics of our trip last week may give you guys an idea of the set up. Just wanted to also mention Captain Larry supplies entry level jigging tackle for his customers and does Bahamas YFT Long Range Trips.

[attachment=42053:56051.attach]

Capt. Larry is a supper nice guy and it is a very jig friendly boat. You can also throw poppers up on the bow if you'd like

Peace AA

#4 GARRIGA

GARRIGA
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:54 AM

Looks like a promising option.

#5 Eastern Tackle

Eastern Tackle

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:16 AM

We would be interested. I would love to jig late day and swordfish into part of the night.

#6 cudaman

cudaman

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:29 AM

Very nice option

#7 brn2surf1000

brn2surf1000
  • LocationMerritt Island, FL

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:39 AM

Awsome

#8 threelittlefish

threelittlefish

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:53 PM

I can put together a trip as short as 4 hours or for as long as you would like including multi day trips for jigging and top water yellowfin in the Bahamas. Of course we are also well equipped for trolling if you wanted to split your time and do a 1/2 trolling 1/2 jigging trip.

As far as tackle we have...
2 1st gen OTI 300G Fathom Blade rods with Penn Battle reels. They have held up well to big Amberjack belive it or not.
2 OTI 2nd generation 300G/200G Fathom Blade rods with Trinidad 16A reels.
2 2nd generation OTI 300G/200G Fathom blade rods with Stellas.

If the jigging trips are in demand to use our rod/reel combos I can add more. No problem. But I'm sure most of you guys being your own.

We have a charter going to the Bahamas July 5th for some yellowfin. I'll post up a report when they get back.

#9 Snaphappy

Snaphappy

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:46 PM

Great looking boat! Some of that Bahamas YF action sounds nice!

#10 angryangler

angryangler

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:14 PM

Great looking boat! Some of that Bahamas YF action sounds nice!

Boat is very posh Duddley. Plenty of room! Great A/C unit......lol. I got to test it out last Wednesday!

#11 Eastern Tackle

Eastern Tackle

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:26 AM

We have a charter going to the Bahamas July 5th for some yellowfin. I'll post up a report when they get back.

Take your kite.

#12 threelittlefish

threelittlefish

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:21 PM

Kite and 5 doz goggle eyes! :cool:

#13 tuan12321

tuan12321

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:10 PM

We will keep it at 4 :)

Edited by tuan12321, 28 June 2013 - 09:20 PM.

#14 threelittlefish

threelittlefish

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:02 PM

AngryAngler recommended us to Tuan12321 and JMDoug who booked a charter and fished today. I'm not sure who the other 3 anglers were. They had a good time jigging and popping a mixed bag of various jacks, blackfin, bonita and yellowtail. Thanks to AA for putting this together and thanks to the boys for their business. I appreciate it. Hope to have you back fishing with the Palm Beach Fishing Co.

www.palmbeachfishingcharters.biz

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://img.photobuck...zps4f66abf4.jpg

Edited by threelittlefish, 30 June 2013 - 07:09 PM.

#15 angryangler

angryangler

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:46 PM

Wow, sh-t I missed out. I couldn't get out of work. Good job guys!!! Good job Palm Beach Fishing Co. and the Dirty Fin Crew.

#16 tailfisher

tailfisher

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:07 PM

There is a boat in Destin Florida (All jigged up) that is dedicated to jigging , been on it several times and have always caught a lot of fish and very reasonable if splitting costs . He is all about catering to what you want to catch and works hard to make it happen.

#17 threelittlefish

threelittlefish

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:15 AM

There is a boat in Destin Florida (All jigged up) that is dedicated to jigging , been on it several times and have always caught a lot of fish and very reasonable if splitting costs . He is all about catering to what you want to catch and works hard to make it happen.

Been on internet forums for about 10 years... The lack of class, common sense and/or etiquette people lack never ceases to amaze me. Thanks for the warm welcome!

#18 Eastern Tackle

Eastern Tackle

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:35 AM

Been on internet forums for about 10 years... The lack of class, common sense and/or etiquette people lack never ceases to amaze me. Thanks for the warm welcome!

I was just looking at some of the comments on my youtube page and couldn't agree more. That being said I am at about 983,000 views. Just a few more for the millionaire club. I guess you just have to realize that you can't fix some people and it just not worth the time.

#19 JMDOUG

JMDOUG

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:41 AM

Great trip fellas!! All I ask for the dirtyfin crew was to put me on the fish and I'll do the rest and boy they gave me what I asked for! Sore arms and big fishes is the out come of this trip, current was fast so had to use 300-400 gram jigs just for them to hit bottom. And yes fishes do have expensive taste I had more bites on a $30 jig then on a cheap knock off.lol So if anyone wants a arm workout and to hookup on fish then check out the Dirtyfin crew!

#20 threelittlefish

threelittlefish

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:46 PM

Hey Doug... I appreciate it. Next time I'd like to fish with you guys. So count me in on next trip. You guys are pretty hard core! Glad you enjoyed it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users