Omoto Vortex 12N
Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:21 PM
Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:08 PM
No one out there got one of these?
Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:20 PM
Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:14 PM
Predator Fishing Systems
U.S. Distributor for Jigstar rods , Zest lures,
and Hollowpoint big game artificials
Okuma High Performance Reels
Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:47 PM
Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:55 AM
Edited by pompeypat, 11 April 2013 - 01:41 AM.
Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:44 AM
But intersted to seehow you go if you end up getting the Vortex, and run it through it's paces..
Edited by Milkman, 11 April 2013 - 04:47 AM.
Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:35 AM
Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:40 AM
On the other hand, I was able to test OMOTO's latest Triple reel (http://www.fishing-t...roduct1-tp.html). This reel have 52# while maintain free spool. We used this reel to pick up 46lbs dead weight (PRO Challenger Jigging Rod Lifting Part II - YouTube). We tried to pick up 50lbs, but it was hard to pick up 50lbs by some people. We also hooked the same rod and Triple reel with 52lb drag on the back of a car and drove 200 yards in 10mph. After that testing, we open the reel and it held up pretty good. If you can get your hand on one of those Triple reel, you should do so.
Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:22 PM
- Ratcheting lever drag control system with adjustable pre-set & strike stop button to prevent accidental advancement of full drag
- Precision forged 6061-T6 aluminum and stainless steel components.
- Precision machined stainless steel helical cut gears
- 2-Speed gear ratio H:6.2:1 L:3.3:1
- 6 stainless steel ball bearings
- Reliable wet carbon fiber drags washer for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance.
- Powerful, patented triple brake system
- Up to 50lbs of drag at strike, while maintaining full free spool.
- line-out alarm clicker
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users