360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

Fishing at Puerto Rico. Isla Verde San Juan.

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  lsheaf 
#1 ·
Puerto Rico. Isla Verde San Juan.

Any recomendations fishing at this location? Going with family for a week for kid's spring break.
charter boat or maybe fishing at beach?:eek:

Thanks.

Yong.

#2 ·
Robert Reyes is on this sight and I have fished with him all over the island.He can drag his boat to all 4 sides of the island and it is affordable because of its size (21 foot Whaler) and the fact you don't have to go far. They fish for marlin within a mile from shore.

Robert is a free diver that take nice fish from the other side and KNOWS where they hang out. We just jigged when I was there but he fished every other way including trolling for marlin during tournaments. If you don't find him elsewhere (he is in our Spanish section) he is on facebook as Robert Reyes. Email me if you need help reaching him.

#3 ·
Robert Reyes is on this sight and I have fished with him all over the island.He can drag his boat to all 4 sides of the island and it is affordable because of its size (21 foot Whaler) and the fact you don't have to go far. They fish for marlin within a mile from shore.

Robert is a free diver that take nice fish from the other side and KNOWS where they hang out. We just jigged when I was there but he fished every other way including trolling for marlin during tournaments. If you don't find him elsewhere (he is in our Spanish section) he is on facebook as Robert Reyes. Email me if you need help reaching him.

Thanks. Will send PM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.