- Does the machine come with tool to strip old line like Triangle Sport product does? If not, does it accommodate line stripper for Triangle?
- Does the machine accomodate line spools with different size holes? ie: 3-5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1-1/32"
- I currently use Triangle HD-140. And use a metal rod (stripper shaft) frequently to transfer line onto an empty spool. Can I do something like this with Omega?
- Spinning reels such as some Penn and Van Staal do not seem to fit onto the Spool Tech 9000. Is there any way to put line on those spool? Does Omega line winder accommodate attachments made for Triangle Sports line winders?
- Does the machine handle very small baitcasters? Does the machine handle conventional reels with very long handles?
- Overall, would Omega line winder completely replace Triangle HD-140 for all my tasks? Or should I still keep HD-140?
I asked questions above to a person at Fishing Tackle Depot who is personal friend of Rick, the engineer of Omega. And he spoke with Rick, and gave me the answers to "Yes" to pretty much all the questions above.
Edited by garbageband, 08 November 2012 - 11:28 AM.