Photo
- - - - -

Black Hole VS Jigging Master

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 abousoulayman

abousoulayman

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:22 AM

I have a lot of Jigging Master rods and I know well their actions but I did not have 250JM PowerSpeel and I am interested by BlackHole Capcode special 250G which rods you advise me if anyone has these tods thank you in advance for giving me their difference (power,... action jig,.... comfort,....disgn and other ) thank you!

#2 ksong

ksong

Posted 10 October 2010 - 12:06 PM

Jigging Master Power Spell rods are proven and are favored by many fishermen around the world.
The distintive difference between JM 250g rod and BH Cape Cod Special 250g rod are the thickness of tip section and the length. JM 250g is thinner and the length is 5' while BH is 5'4" and 5'6".
Both have tremendous lifting power for its class and both are parabolic.
Not everyone like parabolic rods, but both rods will not disappoint you if you like parabolic.
If you can not decide, I'd rather recommend Jigging Master Power Spell as the rods are proven for years.

-------------------

www/jignpop.com

#3 Stryper

Stryper

Posted 10 October 2010 - 12:30 PM

Attached is a picture of me lifting a 5 gal bucket of water (40+ lb) with a
BH250 if that helps any...

#4 Anthony

Anthony

Posted 10 October 2010 - 12:38 PM

Stryper..you,re brave one! : D ) , if that line would snap or the bucket handle come undone I could see you landing on those prickly cactus Auchh J/K

#5 ksong

ksong

Posted 10 October 2010 - 12:40 PM

Stryper..you,re brave one! : D ) , if that line would snap or the bucket handle come undone I could see you landing on those prickly cactus Auchh J/K

I thought the same thing. :)

----------------

Kilsong's Jigging World~JIGNPOP.COM~ Saltwater Fishing Store

#6 jsr

jsr

Posted 10 October 2010 - 12:52 PM

i thought hernia then concussion :)

#7 abousoulayman

abousoulayman

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:11 PM

Thank you for your clarification kil but the price of BH seems little that JM it is not?? and you prove the quality of BH on big BFT,.....it is not!!!!

#8 abousoulayman

abousoulayman

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:16 PM

impressive Stryper and without HarnessFighting

#9 Stryper

Stryper

Posted 10 October 2010 - 05:44 PM

Leader broke 1st. time <G> then I straight tied the braid, took Steve 3 lifts till he got the damn picture.
We have since refined the technique <g> as it were

I thought the same thing. :)

----------------

#10 ksong

ksong

Posted 10 October 2010 - 05:52 PM

Leader broke 1st. time <G> then I straight tied the braid, took Steve 3 lifts till he got the damn picture.
We have since refined the technique <g> as it were

While I was fighting 900 lbs giant, I fell down because the smart giant gave slack line when I leaned back.

----------------

#11 wahoosnowfish

wahoosnowfish

Posted 10 October 2010 - 07:26 PM

Thank you for your clarification kil but the price of BH seems little that JM it is not?? and you prove the quality of BH on big BFT,.....it is not!!!!

what ever you are trying to get across is apparently lost in translation. could you please translate the above? thanks

#12 Mr. WilsonB

Mr. WilsonB

Posted 10 October 2010 - 08:16 PM

JM > BH

Disclaimer: this is IMHO

#13 JerseyCoast

JerseyCoast

Posted 10 October 2010 - 08:29 PM

Kil,
I dont think your giving enough credit to the BH blanks. Just MO. Seems you like them, but just not saying they are as tough as they actually are?? I got to play with it this weekend, its a realy nice blank. Just saying, you have several giants on it recently, why not give it that seal of approval?? :)

Seems to be a very good design!

#14 iyaman

iyaman

Posted 10 October 2010 - 08:47 PM

As of this time, include price and it will be BH>JM. I don't know if it will change as time goes by. JMHO:)

Looks: JM>BH:D

#15 ksong

ksong

Posted 10 October 2010 - 09:43 PM

Kil,
I dont think your giving enough credit to the BH blanks. Just MO. Seems you like them, but just not saying they are as tough as they actually are?? I got to play with it this weekend, its a realy nice blank. Just saying, you have several giants on it recently, why not give it that seal of approval?? :)

Seems to be a very good design!

JM has been around for long with excellent reputation. Though BH has a potencial to be regarded as great jigging rods, BH is new and still need refinement.
When asked, it is safe to recommend proven rods which don't have much weakness.
But don't get me wrong. I love BH Cape Cod Special. :)

-----------------

#16 abousoulayman

abousoulayman

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:34 PM

It seems that everything proves that BH capecodes special is going to become a good series, but I reflected about the action,...such is so good as JM for working jigs.
To study, we made in last jigging trip 8 days of fishing with 54 catch of fish, us utilison all even jig even fluorocarbon even braid, resulted 32 fish for JM, 16 for Valley Hill and 8 for Shimano, with always different fisherman on rods.
Question: how test you your rods to know who rod possesses the best action????

#17 abousoulayman

abousoulayman

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:37 PM

what ever you are trying to get across is apparently lost in translation. could you please translate the above? thanks

I speak about the price JM is more expensive than BH, I think??!!!

#18 Bunny

Bunny

Posted 11 October 2010 - 04:35 AM

Interesting thread this. I've been thinking of buying 3 blanks of Kil and am struggling to decide. The cost for me is a lot extra as I have to pay to get them all the way to Australia. Because of this I'm a little wary of getting the black hole blanks now, maybe I should wait.

The other thing I have noticed is both the JM and black hole blanks may be too short for me. I was hoping for a 6 foot 6 rod. Certainly 6 foot minimum.

Do either have a blank in this range or do I need to cut a popping rod down?

Sorry if I may have hijacked the thread.

Thanks, Mark.

#19 JerseyCoast

JerseyCoast

Posted 11 October 2010 - 06:08 AM

JM has been around for long with excellent reputation. Though BH has a potencial to be regarded as great jigging rods, BH is new and still need refinement.
When asked, it is safe to recommend proven rods which don't have much weakness.
But don't get me wrong. I love BH Cape Cod Special. :)

-----------------

Very understandable. JM are very good. I think BH is very good as well. Just look at the size of the fish you have lately. :eek: I think you have something good there with the BH, dont give up on it. :)

#20 abousoulayman

abousoulayman

Posted 11 October 2010 - 06:22 AM

During the fight many of rods are good but to play with the jig a lot of difference between marks them with rod, and I love JM for it then please, a direct answer BH works well jig as JM - oui/non thank you (kiiiiilll please)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users