Photo
- - - - -

WTS:Tiburon SST16 Smart Shift Automatic Shift 2 Speed Reel - Ready 2 Fish-$425

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Earl

Earl

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:30 PM

This is a Tiburon SST-16 Smart Shift Automatic Two Speed Reel. Tiburon Smart shifts automatically shift between high and low gear eliminating you having to think and act to engage gears - it's all automatic, precise, and works great.

This real has a 4.7:1 high gear and a 1.9:1 low gear. It has a 24# strike drag and 35# at full drag. The SST16 is commonly fished with 60-80lb line. This one is rigged with 80lb Jerry Brown hollow spectra (about 400 yards) and a topshot of 100 yards of 50lb mono. It is great for chunking, live bait, light trolling, etc.

This is not a recently purchased reel. I've owned it for over several years and it has served me well.

It also comes with the Tiburon zipper reel case and a Tiburon box. This reel retails for $629. My price is reduced, now $400 shipped. I take all forms of payment including PayPal.

Both of the Tiburon SST reels I have listed have been SPF. Thanks, Earl

I can be reached via PM or email - elbattey@tx.rr.com

Thanks,
Earl

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Here are some more/better pics - same Tiburon SST-16 Narrow reel (nothing Okuma related, not even so much as reel spray from an Okuma fisherman next to me - that gets wipped off quickly) :)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Earl

Earl

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:41 PM

Price is reduced to $400 shipped. I take all forms of payment including PayPal. Thanks, Earl

#3 Deep_Sea_Gull

Deep_Sea_Gull

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:53 PM

I have an Avet that I would trade you for it...

#4 Earl

Earl

Posted 03 September 2010 - 04:10 PM

Bite your toungue sir! :) Earl

#5 Guest_mcgolfer_*

Guest_mcgolfer_*

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:28 PM

lmao!!!!! i still remember all the crap earls post caused.... so i see your avet and raise it to 2 avets......ricky bobby

#6 txseadog

txseadog

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:04 PM

lmao!!!!! i still remember all the crap earls post caused.... so i see your avet and raise it to 2 avets......ricky bobby

The tale of the Avetites was a classic...

#7 Earl

Earl

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:35 AM

Oh man...I haven't seen that story in 6 years...you made me do a google search and I FOUND IT AGAIN - dang, things live forever on the 'net don't they?...oh, boy I was a bad man in my youth! Soooo bad...soo damn bad that I have to post it again to show how much I've grown up and wouldn't do such a thing now...no sir, I would not....wonder if this will help me sell the reel? Awww hell, why not...no...no I can't...I mustn't.... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users